Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Eule Zeit!

I just got back from more exploring in Cologne. Caroline showed me two really neat stores, one called Manu Factum and the other called Balloni. My favorite of the two was definitely Balloni, the owners of the business specialize in home and party decor. Although I'm horrible at decorating (I wasn't lucky enough to get my mother's patience and knowledge in this department), I can still admire all the wonderful colors and products!




I also couldn't resist buying something from this place, especially when this caught my eye.

So my first and only German purchase for myself, and I must say I'm very proud of it.

I also forgot to mention that I went to the Schokoladenmuseum. Obviously, there was a lot about chocolate. The highlight was definitely the chocolate fountain, and the free dipped cookie you got with it. Mmmm. Lecker.

No comments: