Monday, June 2, 2008

Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta

Today's adventures included a difficult task that i have been meaning to conquer for some time. Graffiti hunting. I managed to take some pictures; some good, most bad.




Pictures 1, 3, and 4 are of the same building that was previously inhabited by homeless teenagers. Although I can't make out everything, I'm going to hope that the black/white blob in the final picture is a panda with really big teeth.

Caroline told me a neat story about a man who graffitied a banana on people's homes or galleries that he found important in art. After that, everyone wanted a banana on their building! More info on banana man (aka: Thomas Baumgartel) here.

I went to Galeria Kaufhof with Caroline and her friend Christine. Caroline had to pick up new cookware, I was just along for the ride. But Christine ended up buying me a new pair of awesome red sandals. It was really sweet and she totally won my heart.

But no one can win my heart as fast as Pluto. The best Schnauzer ever.



"Guten Tag, Welt!"

3 comments:

sostler said...

... just in case you would like to do your own graffities http://www.photochopz.com/forum/
member-photoshop-tutorials/
28452-realistic-graffiti-effect
-photoshop-tutorial.html

Although: No risk no fun,
Stefan

Mary said...

Your blog gets a yellow banana from me!
xo
Mary

CAD said...

I can't believe they have tiny burgers. How strange.

Oh and I love that schnauzer! I've never seen an all black one. Germany has everything better! Oh, except for their little burgers