Wednesday, May 21, 2008


Now that everything is settled, here are some photos...

This is the view of the Cathedral from Uli's office. Sehr schon!

I guess by photos I meant only one photo... but that should do for now.

After my last post I went to the Supermarkt with Caroline, called Hit. Let me just say, I wish we had a Hit in Richmond. It's three stories and to get to each level you go up a moving ramp (similar to the ones in airports, except on an incline) WITH your cart. Amazing. I wanted to take a photo, but I'm trying best to blend in with the crowd, which I don't think is working too well.

Another German observation:

Graffiti is everywhere! There aren't as harsh law against it like in America, so it's on almost every building. I'll take some pictures of it sometime.

No comments: